The clock in the church tower was installed in 1906. It was a gift from Lady Rowena Carden who lived at Stargroves at the time. It replaced a clock installed 40 years earlier, itself a gift from Lady Louisa Howard of Hazelby.
The clock uses the church bells to chime on the quarter hour and on the hour. The weights powering the clock and the chimes, descend the full height of the tower in three and a half days. Hence one of our team of highly trained team of winders climbs the tower twice a week.