The Parochial Church Council (PCC) is the executive committee of the parish. It consists of the Rector, two churchwardens and representatives of the parish.
The council is responsible for the financial affairs of the parish; maintenance of its assets such as the church building; and promoting the mission of the church.
It has three sub-committees...
The Standing Sub-Committee is elected by the PCC to:
- Manage the business of the PCC between its meetings
- Advise the PCC on financial strategy
- Recommend fund-raising and stewardship initiatives to the PCC
The Fabric Sub-Committee is elected by the PCC to:
- Care for the building and its fixtures & fittings; and the churchyard
- Oversee the Quinquennial Inspection
- Maintain a rolling five-year plan of works
The Social Sub-Committee is elected by the PCC to:
- Arrange social occasions for people of the church and village to get together
- Raise funds to contribute to the maintentance and running of the church
- Assist with other charitable events as decided by the PCC.